Thread: Android Market
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:43 AM   #21
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGolf View Post
It's not that difficult and I agree that it's well worth it. Go to the XDA forums and get the Kindle Fire Utility v0.93. It will root and install all of the google apps for you.
Mike, has someone written a SIMPLE walkthrough on how to install Kindle Fire Utility v0.93 and FIREFIREFIRE? The thread at XDA is rife with people's problems and not clear on how to actually root the device.

The first post in the thread has a link to download Kindle Fire Utility v0.93 but I don't see a link to FIREFIREFIRE anywhere.

I have flashed my Linux Zauruses many times so I am not totally unfamiliar with the procedure, but I want to have a CLEAR road map and procedure IF I decide to try this. It does not look that simple to me from the postings in that thread.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote