View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #28
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.

Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterx View Post
You need to compile the static libraries. I updated the information on the wiki.
Actually, I don't think this is my problem:
rake -f Rakefile.imx508 build:x86:static <- ran fine
make <- there's no Makefile in the SDK top directory - so it naturally failed
rake -f Rakefile.imx508 build:arm:static <- produced exactly the same error I got before:

Code:
Linking CXX executable ../../../unittests/dictionary_test
CMakeFiles/dictionary_test.dir/qstardict_plugin/stardict_base.cpp.o: In function `stardict::WordlistIndex::load(QString const&, unsigned long, unsigned long)':
stardict_base.cpp:(.text+0x2350): undefined reference to `gzopen'
stardict_base.cpp:(.text+0x23e4): undefined reference to `gzread'
stardict_base.cpp:(.text+0x23f4): undefined reference to `gzclose'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [unittests/dictionary_test] Error 1
make[1]: *** [code/src/dictionary/CMakeFiles/dictionary_test.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
rake aborted!
Before running these, I unpacked the two toolchain archives to / (effectively placing the stuff into /opt/onyx),
set up the environment variables,
and checked out the booxsdk git.

The commands were executed in the top directory of the downloaded git repository.

Update: The missing library however seems to be libz... and is present in the /opt/onyx/... subdirectories... but apparently was not found
However, after starting over with a clean git checkout, the build:x86:static doesn't run through anymore, but complains about missing assembler instructions... I have a feeling that it's using the wrong toolchain right now... I guess I'd better call it a day

Last edited by kodomo; 02-27-2012 at 06:58 PM.
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote