View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #49
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
By priceless I meant no price would ever be enough. For example after reading a book I found in a garage I decided to make a rather large life changing decision, how much was that book worth? It is inestimable.

I just want to read whatever I feel like reading at any point in time...
Go for it, I believe the process works something like this
1) Buy book
2) Read book

Fortunately this also takes care of your next point (with no need to figure out a system that doesn't use money)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
Let the system figure out a way to transfer monies to the creators, although perhaps we should figure out a system that doesn't use monies?
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote