View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #18
Bob Butler
Connoisseur
Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I don't click "This was a Gift" but the box "Don't Use For Recommendations".

Do it each day and it only takes a few minutes. I've gotten tons of Freebies and this way none of them impacts what they recommend for me.

Not that the recs are very good to start with, but it helps to keep the freebies out.
Yeah, I do that too but once in a while I get a freebie or a daily deal that I would like to have be part of my recommendation list. And once in a while a book I bought later gets offered for free. But it is better than nothing.
Bob Butler is offline   Reply With Quote