View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #12
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by repods View Post
what seems clear to me is that ANY e-ink screen has some "dead pixels", well litter of a pixel to be honest, that can not be set to white and stay always black
so this could be a parameter to evaluate the quality of the screen .. the less.. the better..
Technically it's not dead pixels it's just dead capsules. The pixels are much bigger. Also they aren't black, but gray. They make white darker and black lighter.

I'm also attaching a video of how an A4 pdf looks on my PB360Plus (fit width).
Attached Files
File Type: rar pdf640x480.rar (1.31 MB, 64 views)
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote