View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 05:47 PM   #142
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
It's hard to take someone serious who says "file-sharing has caused the entire decline in sound recording sales that has occurred since the ascendance of Napster."

I don't pirate music, but I don't buy much music, either. A few years ago, I used to buy lots of CDs, but currently I just don't listen to music much and if there's a record I'm interested in, it's often something I have to buy used.

Current music just doesn't interest me that much, not enough to justify buying it. Lady Gaga is okay to listen to when she's on TV (and some of her MV are quite interesting to watch), but I don't need her records. Or Bruno Mars' or Rihanna's or whoever else's records...

And I'm one of the persons that would rather buy a single song I really like than the whole album with lots of songs I don't care for. (I was tempted to buy "Fireflies" by "Owl City", but then again I wasn't that interested after heaving listened to it about 10 times on TV).

Can't believe that I'm the only person in the world who thinks like that, so a claim like the one quoted above is simply ridiculous.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote