View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #7
wizwor
Guru
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Definately not. We are up to four Fires and a K79. Our app and book libraries are worth much more than the hardware.

My understanding is that Apple is readying an 8" tablet. This will not fit in my pocket, so it's not even something I'd consider.

I'm so happy with the Amazon ecosystem that I have started hanging SMP-N200s off my TVs with the expectation that Prime will eventually dislodge Netflix.

Thanks for asking ;-)
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote