View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 02:38 PM   #11
chrisridd
Addict
chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.chrisridd actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-T1 (dead)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardBrazee View Post
I just did the above (except reboot). My suffixes do display, and I did have to type in my administrator name and password. I tested with a name that's in a .rtf and .epub in the same directory. It still found the .rtf.

So I went into the spotlight privacy settings and excluded this file and tested (no change), then went back in and unexcluded it. (no change)

I'll reboot later this morning.
It is a Quicklook plugin, not a Spotlight plugin. If you select an epub file in Finder and press space, Quicklook will display something hopefully useful (see attached). It will also change the Finder preview to the book's cover - see the right hand side of the attached image.

Jake and I are working on a Spotlight plugin. It is not complete yet!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	quicklook.png
Views:	266
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	83047  
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote