View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:38 AM   #8
shootist
Connoisseur
shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: nook, prs-650, prs-350, galaxy tab 2
Okay I have given my needs some more thought. I need a reader that will work well with books I sideload onto my phones sd card. I don't care if it works with drm or not as the books I will put on it are drm free. Which of the apps handles that the best?
shootist is offline   Reply With Quote