View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #76
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Summary: The kindles have a "Magic Bullet" that will ALWAYS allow custom code to be installed on them, including anything from just adding a jailbreak key, custom screensaver or custom fonts, all the way up to installing a completely different operating system on them, like Android OS. These tools already exist and we know how to use them. Simple step-by-step instructions will be provided, along with custom partition images that already contain the custom changes that we want.

Read all about it: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=1979692

Conclusion: So, good news all around. Not just for me, but for everybody. Yes?

UPDATE: Because this grew into a book-like "manifesto", I broke it up into chapters and added chapter titles. It is really a topic of its own, so I moved it to a new thread called "Fastboot Manifesto". This also replaced previous posted contents that were evolving into the new content as I reworked it and thought about it more.

Last edited by geekmaster; 02-25-2012 at 04:25 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote