I was bored I can't use my Kindle 4 Touch to her to my favourite Online Radio Stations.
So I made a menu for yifanlu's GUI Launcher for Kindle Touch to control MPlayer from this thread:
You need of course a Jailbreak and installed yifanlu's GUI Launcher for Kindle Touch.
Just download, extract and copy the folder "mplayer" to your Kindle's "extensions" folder.
You can use the GUI Launcher to control MPlayer:
- play playlist (edit the "playlist" file with notepad to edit streaming URLs)
- play all music in "/music" folder
- shuffle play all music in "/music" folder
- pause, stop, prev, next, mute, volume up, volume down
Next I want to figure out:
- how to make a better menu
- how to access MPlayer settings faster (in case of too loud music)
- how to display current played song at the display.
Question: is it possible to get a home button double click event?
-Volume setting in "VOLUME" does not get read at next start
(music always starts at 100% volume so I had to set "-af volume=-15"
EDIT2: Where is my attachment gone?