View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 05:28 PM   #13
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
OMG bbusybookworm, I just gotta say thanks for throwing out this topic to make me give FF a second look again. The extension list is phenominal, I had to call it quits after page 16 so I can try and get some sleep (it's well after 5:00am now, yikes!). I've been running FF2 for while, but never really saw any reason to use it over IE7 other than when I wanted to use anonymous proxies. Well let me tell you that FF3 & it's extensions have just made me switch over for good now! Now all I gotta do is get it loaded on a thumbdrive so I can take it with me when I have to use another system.

I won't list all the ton 'o extensions I loaded, but here are a few:

All the AdBlock ones I could find
BlockSite - get rid of pesky sites that slip under Google's radar
CS Lite - control pesky cookies that are no better than roaches
FoxyProxy & PhProxy - good for getting to sites restricted to a single area
noScript - let me control what scripts are run on my PC & what websites can run them
TinyMenu - all I want to see is the website, no joker toolbars

... and my favorite barring all the cool utilities

PicLens - You just gotta try this to see how cool it is. It basically makes viewing photos online so much more fun & cool... I just don't have the words for it. I have a lot of friends that use MySpace and this makes viewing albums there so much easier... and did I mention cool! Works with YouTube too. Man I love this app!

Anyway, thanks for making me give FF another look. I'm sold!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote