View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 04:44 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Ouch!
I used to keep about 50 to 60 under FF1 but could not keep that many stable under FF2 , so learned to keep the number down.

The dozen or two that I have running all the time are the websites I tend to check every few minutes (Includes Mobileread )
heh, i have a whole window just for Mobileread

actually i might have been exagerrating (but just ever so slightly ). right now i have 5 windows open and each has multiple tabs. i like to have one window per theme : for example, i always have one window for mail, with the 3 email accounts i check regularly and a few messages open in tabs ; i have an MR window of course ; today i also have a window of latin proverbs open because i was researching something and found some interesting reading to come back to later ( you see how it goes...), then i have one with some books on PG by John Kendrick Bangs i was looking at, and another one with some articles about interlingua i was looking at... since i have plenty of work to do today, i don't have any windows with blogs or news articles (smashing magazine and fluctuat.net often get their own windows as well, or maybe linkdup or FWA) to read as i might normally.

Quote:
Well, I've got the option when I right click on an extension, and an option on the Add-ons menu to override compatibility for all extensions. So yes I can say that it is available.

Now whether it is built into FF3 or a function of the Nightly Tester Tools I'm not sure. Think it is part of the tools.

Yes, here's the website http://www.oxymoronical.com/web/firefox/nightly
oh, yes ; there is the nightly tester tool to do that. i know about that one. but before you could also edit the user:config file (on the releases, not the nightly builds. or maybe "in addition to") to force compatibility, and that doesn't work anymore.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote