View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #16
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: OPUS/PB360,Nexus 7,GzONE, Kobo Mini
GAVE mine to a mate here in Sapporo...he uses it every day...still me thinks one of the best ergonomic designs ever.... I mean i have a PB 360 plus, Opus, and Sony 350...a good number of the 5 inch screens still on the market and I rank the V5 up there the best. You can sill buy it from Jinke in China..in fact, may buy one in the near future to help add to my 5 inch reader collection.... 5 inch .... cant beat the form factor...lightness and ease of one hand holding... the 350 is as good at the PP in landscape but the mix of V5 adaptability is hard to beat....Screen no worries. I Have a new pb 360 with Vizaplex reads fine..... not Pearl but good...in my opinion.......
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote