View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
dozens ? is that all you have ? very good to know about the memory improvements. i've seen mine go up to over 450 on occasion
Ouch!
I used to keep about 50 to 60 under FF1 but could not keep that many stable under FF2 , so learned to keep the number down.

The dozen or two that I have running all the time are the websites I tend to check every few minutes (Includes Mobileread )

Quote:
are you sure ? i'm pretty sure the last time i checked on that, they had disabled / discontinued it. i don't think it's worked since they released FF2. *i* couldn't get it to work, anyway... if you find a way, please let me know...
Well, I've got the option when I right click on an extension, and an option on the Add-ons menu to override compatibility for all extensions. So yes I can say that it is available.

Now whether it is built into FF3 or a function of the Nightly Tester Tools I'm not sure. Think it is part of the tools.

Yes, here's the website http://www.oxymoronical.com/web/firefox/nightly
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote