View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #65
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Yes, because it makes sense for me. I do surveys, and the best payment is Amazon gift cards. In some instances, it's the ONLY form of incentive. I rack up like $100 in Amazon gift cards every month because of it.

It is almost like everything for me is free. I have $100+ sitting in my account for when I want to check out the latest books to hit the Kindle Store, I have credit to pay for my textbooks which are in the textbook section, if I hear/like a song, I can buy it then and there in the Amazon MP3 shop, I can watch/own all the latest TV shows, movie releases, and I can buy every application in the top 100 if I really wanted to. On the plus side, I always have a place to buy toilet paper in bulk. What's NOT to love about the Amazon ecosystem and having a fat wallet of FREE cash to spend in it? Five minutes of my time gets me something nice! The $3.99 soundtrack deal right now is a sweet steal too!
But Amazon-exclusive hardware is not necessary to take advantage of the Amazon ecosystem. That's my point. I can do all you describe with my Xoom. For the same reason I would not drop $500-$600 to be tethered to Apple either.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote