View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #5
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-Fi & B&N Nook Tablet & B&N Nook HD+
It sounds like this is an issue with the Nook Touch. There's a thread about it here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1467429

The issue they describe in this thread sounds pretty much exactly like what my NT is doing.

I've checked out the files listed and all but one of them exist on my NT in the same locations. I'm not sure if the fix they're discussing here would work on my Tablet or not but I may give it a try.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote