View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 06:58 AM   #147
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
From another thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
6. Landscape home screen:
The existing landscape hacks don't apply on the home screen.
Is it true? I don't use any landscape mode hack, but following chunk of Lua code rotates Home screen on 5.0.3 just fine:
Code:
require('liblab126IGL')
local ligl_ref = assert(ligl.init())
ligl.orientation_set(ligl_ref, 3)
It should be put on KT at separate file (say rotate.lua) and ran with lua rotate.lua. Second parameter of orientation_set function is a orientation, it should be 0 (portrait), 1, 2 or 3.

I extracted this code from Awesome scripts, so I thought that rotation of Home screen is already included in rotation hack (as it relies on Awesome script)...

Last edited by eureka; 02-23-2012 at 07:01 AM. Reason: typo in code
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote