View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:26 AM   #14
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Fire HDX 8.9, Kobo Aura H20, HD, Mini, Nexus 7.2, 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by willthethrill521 View Post
@st_albert
That was it! THANK YOU
I have the cover image working and my mobi's are being made with no warnings =]

The only concern I have left now is that my mobi's dont show up in the books tab on the device. I do know that it is because of the [PDOC] tag. Whenever I use Calibre to remove it my mobi goes to books like it is supposed to, BUT Calibre destroys the layout of the book and makes it unreadable...
So, I am looking for a way to remove the [PDOC] tag
WITHOUT using Calibre.
Is that possible?
I have never removed the [PDOC] tag prior to conversion and my mobi files always appear on the bookshelf. The only changes I have made are: Convert -> Page Setup -> Output format = Kindle DX (Input format = Default Input Profile).

Try it and see if it works for you.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote