View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 01:36 PM   #37
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath
I disagree. I would think the vast majority of ebook readers could give a flip about hardcopy or paper format. Why?!? I buy books to read not to collect.
There are probably both types of readers. And I agree with volwrath; e-books aren't so much for to collect because there is no one really you can SHOW them to. Or do you think it is exciting to tell people "hey, look here on my harddisk, all those e-books I've bought and read in the last 10 years!"

On the other hand, someone suggested that Rowling could sell "special editions" of her work, where an e-book could be included on CD-ROM for an extra price. I think this could work. Along, of course, with the option to buy the sole e-book via an Internet e-book seller.