Thread: Hacks Kindle Screensaver
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #65
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
No need to worry about the Manga files. It turns out that when I deleted those files and re-saved my images, I just made a double sized set of images... the old ones with the battery image and the new ones without it. It took a while to cycle through the images to realize that the manga files had no effect.

Once I got in to the screen_saver folder, I deleted everything (I was unable to figure out individual images) and started from scratch. Now I only have the images without the battery picture on them.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote