View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:10 AM   #14
secretdream
secretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
@secretdream:

Since font embedding can be a bit tricky, I created a template file with an embedded Deja Vu Sans font (which can be freely distributed). You can use this file to test whether the Nook supports embedded fonts.
If all Turkish characters are displayed OK, you can use this template to create your own ePub. Simply create a copy of this file, open it in Sigil in Book View mode and replace my text with the text from your document.
i've seen your message just now...
thank you for the template...
i'm trying to do what you say...
secretdream is offline   Reply With Quote