View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #55
PamelaMary
Fanatic
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Living Image - Free

The Living Image is free until 12:00 tonight, Pacific Coast Time.

It was published previously and I believed the story was dead and gone. This saddened me because I liked the novel and had dedicated it to my identical twin sister, Penny.

When I got the Kindle as a Christmas gift, I discovered that I could publish on Amazon. I eventually got the rights back, updated it, and republished it on Amazon.

Since it went free yesterday it reached #1 in Thriller Suspense and is currently #4 in that category. It has been #1 in Action Adventure for the last day or so.

I hope you all will enjoy the novel.

Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote