View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #4
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looler View Post
Thanks for answering!

1) I didn't do the reset but its speed is fine now after i charged it for the night.
2) Both boxes are checked. What's not updating is the percentage of my library read. So it'll say that i read 11 books (I've read much more than that), read for 15.3 hours and say that 0% of my library has been read....

Any other solutions?
Are you deleting books after you've read them?
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote