View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 11:57 PM   #9
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 and Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaWylde View Post
Any suggestions, folks? I really appreciate the help you're offering!!!
Try restarting Kindle Touch. Press the Home button to access the Home screen and tap Menu. Select Settings and tap Menu again. Then select Restart.

I'm not sure if this is different from restarting, but the next thing to try is a hard reset of your Kindle Touch by pressing and holding the power button for 20 seconds. Release the power button. The reboot screen will appear.

If that does not work, then I suggest calling Amazon.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote