View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #33292
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
...yesterday I fell off my bike and hit the road with my face.

Result I have hiltler moustache over duck lips and a broken tooth(among other small injuries that look worse than they are). I was able to eat a drink a little last night, but this morning the swelling has increased so I can barely open my mouth....
Poor Sneaky! That's horrible! I hope it wasn't too traumatic, everything heal well, and the dentist can fix the tooth.

Did you get video of the spill?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote