View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 06:00 AM   #4
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-Fi & B&N Nook Tablet & B&N Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by warstar View Post
Hi there.

I had this problem too..and the only way to solve the problem is to actually go to the book using the library. Instead of clicking on the picture of the book on the home screen, simply go to the library and then go to the book you were reading.
Thanks for the suggestion but I rarely went to a book from the Home screen anyway. It really seems to make no difference for me where I go to a book from. It just seems extremely buggy and rarely remembers any information for more than a time or two of opening and then everything gets wiped; bookmarks, notes, highlights, everything. It really makes it a waste of time to do anything.

The really odd thing is the occasionally, after losing all of my info, saving a new bookmark, opening and book five or six times, out of the blue, I'll lose mu current bookmarks, notes, etc. and all of my data from three or four times ago will suddenly reappear. It's all very, VERY strange.

As much as I love my new NT, I'm really thinking of going back to my K3 for novel reading and using my NT for playing.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote