Thread: 903 PB 912 hands on
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 03:25 AM   #19
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
thanks for the link - I confess I never actually tried to read a file that I knew had SVG graphics/formulas, as I always took it for granted it would work from what I had read superficially on the forum as suggestions to read/convert latex files - but in fairness I searched some more, and it looks like it is not a forgone conclusion - so I should really try on the machine. Even if it did work, though, what I found at the moment are procedures that I would not be able to automate, and that would only allow conversion of one piece of math at a time by hand, for which life is simply too short on my book
Still, I will verify how the pro behaves with those files, and report back!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote