View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #6
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Well, by trial and error I have narrowed it down.

This works:

Code:
<h1 id="heading_id_2" title="Chapter 1 - Rosella">Character Portrait: <i>Rosella</i></h1>
This doesn't:

Code:
<h1 id="heading_id_2" title="Chapter 1 - Rosella">Chapter 1: <i>Rosella</i></h1>
The ONLY difference between those two lines is the actual text: Character Portrait: Rosella and Chapter 1: Rosella.

It almost seems like the page is being split because of the word "Chapter". Can that be possible? Is there a way to prevent that?
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote