View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #12453
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Cassidy is living proof that it's not too much for some people.
Normally I wouln't pay that much but I made the mistake of accepting the first 11 chapters free. Then I was hooked.

I don't mind paying an author for an eBook but very much object to paying a publisher for an eBook since they don't do anything. It's sort of like that ridiculous convenience charge cinemas slap you with for essentially saving them money by buying the ticket on line.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote