View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #3
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I just found the solution. You just need to increase split size in output for epub. It works now.

I wonder what split size affects. Why keep it at 260kb? Is it ok if I leave it at 800 or will it have some negative effect?

But still I managed to get epub, but mobi still gives me nothing.
I even added the created epub to library as new book and tried converting to mobi and still nothing.

Last edited by Noughty; 02-19-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote