View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
idoit
Plus
idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idoit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrexcem View Post
At first iwas trying to install keybord from here but i tryed to change the letters like s to ş i did it actualy and i copyed to it but. i accidentle deleted it so i deleted the keybord dir. i restarted my kindle and it refreshed and an eror appered your kindle needs to repair! what should i do ? i have kindle touch?
Did you try this? Menu > Settings > Menu > Reset to Factory Defaults ?

Also I know in another thread, you said English isn't your first language (neither for me and it's not a big deal ) but can you please spell-check before posting (for aesthetics)? It shows respect to the whole community. I hope your issue will be resolved.

Teşekkürler kardeşim
Yes I am turk too

Last edited by idoit; 02-19-2012 at 05:10 PM.
idoit is offline   Reply With Quote