View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
If memory serves me correctly, this was a change in a relatively recent firmware update. The Kindle used to display the page header always; now it disappears after the first page turn, so you gain an extra line of text on the screen. I suspect that your two Kindles have different firmware versions. I'm not sure why you'd want it always there - it's just wasting space that can be usefully occupied by the text of the book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote