View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 06:04 AM   #12
Joanna
Connoisseur
Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: none
Thanks a lot again! Fortunately, I don't need to have somegenre etc. displayed anywhere, at least not right now. But would it be possible to have somegenre displayed if it is a one-level genre? ("somegenre" only, no other genres separated with points)

I used to love excel formulaes , and I was usually able to get what I wanted even if sometimes it wasn't the most elegant solution . I remember it was quite difficult in the beginning, with understanding how the syntax works and what the symbols for functions are but it was a great deal of fun. Hope to be able to do that with template expressions one day . I start to feel like Calibre is not just a book database, it is more like a hobby .
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote