View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #10
Joanna
Connoisseur
Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Joanna is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: none
Thank you so much for the code!

I am new to Calibre (which is an amazing piece of software!) and have spent the last couple of days reading the manual, forums, building my own library and experimenting with it but I gotta admit Calibre is still a bit overwhelming , with all the options and customization possibilities. I try to learn one thing at a time, and templates still look kinda complicated .

Just one more question: would it be possible to leave out the first level of a genre hierarchical list in book details just in some cases (depending on this first element). I don't know if I've made myself clear. Let's say I have:

linguistics.sociolinguistics.gender and want to have linguistics, sociolinguistics, gender displayed in the book details (like above).

But then I have:

somegenre.othergenre.yetanothergenre and I'd like to have only othergenre, yetanothergenre displayed in the book details.

Is there any way to exclude somegenre from the general rule? Or do I need to create a separate custom column for such genres/groups of books?
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote