View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
zinj
Connoisseur
zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Irex DR800SG, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Kyobo Mirasol Reader
OK, it seems the problem was the SD card. I tried a different one and it works fine.

Now the problem I'm having is that the reader has died on me twice. Nate at the Digital Reader has experienced the same thing. The battery had nearly a full charge and when I went to wake the reader up after it had been asleep for just a few minutes I got nothing. The first time it happened I put it back on the charger for a few hours and it started working again. This time I've had no luck reviving it so far. Anyone else experienced this?
zinj is offline   Reply With Quote