View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 04:44 PM   #28
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
There is a book, the name of which escapes me, that I would love to have on my Kindle. It is called something like: "The History of the Isle." Basically a history of the British Isles fro mpre-history ot modern times. I keep trying to read it, but the dropping of the book when I finally succumb to sleep keeps me losing my place. Frustrating. Plus it is too big to lug around for interstitial reading. I have it at home and Amazon seems to be down again today, so I can't look it up.
interstitial reading is a beautiful expression. i hope you won't mind if i shamelessly steal it from you.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote