View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:19 PM   #9
Teknikal
Evangelist
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Nexus-7
Yeah that's likely over 100 services on my windows pc and none of them ever crash except Apples so it must be my pc has a problem and not Apple being lousy at software. I'm sure on OSX it's different matter but on Windows iTunes is the most shoddily programmed piece of trash I've ever seen.

And you can't claim I'm bias as the only reason I have iTunes at all is I have a 64gb iPod Touch.

edit: I don't want to come across as a jerk but that's my honest experience with Apple software and I've had the same issues trying on my laptop as my main PC so it definitely isn't as uncommon as you would like to think.

Last edited by Teknikal; 02-18-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote