View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 04:49 AM   #45
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Assorted Nooks
Too many to list! Especially now that it's so easy to check out library ebooks. I pick something up and if it starts to annoy me for one reason or another (bad language, stereotype character descriptions, bad dialog...) , within the first 20 or so pages I put it down and move on.

A recent no-finish: Tender is the night, the MR Book Club selection. That one did grab me at first because of great descriptive writing. But the further I got into it the more I hated the characters and I honestly couldn't care less what happened to them!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote