View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:23 AM   #11
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
I just got my son a Kindle Touch and I was using Calibre to add covers to change out the ugly default ones from the Project Guttenberg ones.
But I noticed after I sent the Kindle mobi file to the Touch thru Calibre, the cover was still the old one on SOME of the books

Any idea why it didnt work all the time?
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote