View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:04 AM   #16
FDD
Connoisseur
FDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
FDD, thanks!

It runs on my A62. Could you compile g_ether.ko (please!)

P.S. I can't run Qt applications from 'app' user:

Qt for Embedded Linux data directory is not owned by user 16
Hello Sergey, I have very little time right now and compiling the module is a bit lengthy because I had to fix a few symbol versioning numbers by hand since a config file is not available. I will give this a try when I have some spare time (end of month). Otherwise you can compile it by yourself: the kernel is available here, but its missing a couple of patches from Onyx, so I wouldn't boot that kernel as is ; I extracted the symbols versions from an image of the kernel (I can PM that list if you want to give it a try), made a configuration as close as I could to the one Onyx used, build the full kernel image (otherwise you would not get versioning information in the modules and they won't load), build the module and finally hex-edited the module to change the versioning information that didn't match. A bit painful as you can see, so after I graduate I will definitely try and get a correct configuration to avoid the patching bit.
FDD is offline   Reply With Quote