Originally Posted by zincsterio
Is there a guide to installing with launchpad? I have a jailbroken K3, but haven't installed launchpad before or used Duokan before.
best way to install Duokan is using the update files not the launchpad.
if you still want to install Duokan through launchpad hack:
- install launchpad
- copy a installer script and its ini file to newly created launchpad folder.
you can use this one(not tried personally though.)
- Copy DK_System folder to Kindle
- refresh launchpad with shift shift space
- press combinations writen in the ini file to run the installer script
- wait until it installs ( and maybe reboots)
- if you saw a "success" at the bottom of the screen and it not reboot then use menu> settings>menu>restart to restart Kindle