View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #67
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanix View Post
I rooted mine and almost instantly removed it. The Android interface you get is ugly and not what a really want or need. Then I read about eBookLauncher (aka sonyprst1home), which is exactly what I want (e.g. "currently reading" books).
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=155911
So I'll root again and try it.
I just installed that. Thanks for pointing that out!
I am enjoying the rooted t1 so far. I will be watching these threads for any bells and whistles i can add to it. But So far I like Cool Reader, and I put a few of my own truetype fonts on it too. (I love the Gentium Basic and stuff)

I'll browse to see if there are more I like.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote