View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #60
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505, Nook Color(CM7), iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
I was really asking questions. I was asked for examples to support my statements, I gave them. I ask for examples to support the statement that other companies are causing as many deaths as Apple and the only reply I get is the accusations that I'm targeting Apple and I'm not investigating things properly.
Check your zipper, your bias is showing.
"causing as many deaths as Apple"?
Apple do not operate the factory, they buy products it produces.

http://www.electronista.com/articles....of.factories/
Quote:
Apple on Monday took the step of asking the Fair Labor Association to orchestrate "special voluntary audits" of its last-stage suppliers. The investigations, which include Foxconn plants in Chengdu and Shenzhen, began the same day. They include both interviews with "thousands" of workers over conditions as well as inspections and document reviews.
[...]
Apple isn't the only company that may benefit from the investigation if it catches and forces changes to labor practices that have often included excessive overtime, underaged workers, and unsafe conditions. Foxconn also supplies Dell, HP, Microsoft, Nintendo, Nokia, Sony, and others in the industry.
So where are those other companies? Are they also arranging for inspections?
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote