View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #39
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
I use the Facebook sharing features and this only shares books I have read to my friends, no one else can see this info, for me this is very similar to telling someone about a good book I read that they might be interested in also
Are you sure of that? Facebook generally defaults to public, especially for those forced onto the "Timeline" (Thankfully, I haven't been cursed with that piece of crap. Yet ).
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote