View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #52
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
I just downloaded the Inkling app from the iTunes Apps Store. It allows you to buy interactive textbooks for the iPad. I downloaded a free chapter of this Music book to sample. I can't say too much about it yet, as I won't be exploring that sample for a couple of days, but it looks quite interesting. The books aren't cheap, however, but you can buy them a chapter at a time (although you'll pay more in the long run that way).
WT Sharpe is online now   Reply With Quote