View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #32
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteos72 View Post
Today I use Sony PRST1 with the KINDLE SW application and I noticed the following issues
1) you cannot see the "highlights" on your screen if you use the WHITE background color.
Really? I've never noticed this to be a problem. Are you sure it's not a problem with this particular one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteos72 View Post
:
2) you cannot turn page left right with the left right button because they are mapped in different position (I workarounded remapping the Volume buttons, but in this case this impact all other applications using the Volume buttons)
Don't quite understand what you mean by this. Do you mean if you set it up to swipe? You can change the page turn preferences from right to left under 'General Settings'.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote