Thread: Richard Stark
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 05:41 AM   #12
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm still working my way through the series, having been a late-comer to Parker after buying a three-book anthology in a discount store a couple of years ago. I am on #16.

I like to save them and use them a "pallett cleansers" after reading something heavy or tiresome. Freshens me right up .
i always have one for a flight... nice and fast reads, not a lot of big words
hard-boiled pat is offline   Reply With Quote