View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
mdclements
Kobo Developer
mdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single book

Device: Kobo
Font preferences for reading

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if you would mind filling in this poll regarding your font preferences for reading on the Kobo Touch. We're evaluating the fonts we have included on the device and wanted to see which ones people like and don't like. I have added options for the standard fonts included and another option for other. If you have sideloaded your own fonts I would appreciate it if you would add a comment to this post indicating what that font is called. Thanks!
mdclements is offline   Reply With Quote