View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 08:42 AM   #22
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC Flyer; BBMini; Sony PRS650; Onyx Boox T68
Some books I read often. I never read reviews nor do I read those "trial" thingies you can get at amazon. I will buy a book unseen if a friend has read it and commends it. And my books mean something to me.

The library I haven't seen in a very long time. They don't do electronic books and I've had too much trouble finding the books I want (or if they do have it, finally getting my hands on it or even finishing the series!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote